Vision and Values
We are a hybrid Christian homeschooling community seeking to follow Jesus by being Good Neighbors. We seek to bring together like-minded families who are interested in gathering together to support each other’s unique homeschool calling and to build community by coming together in the messy middle of life. We believe that God has called us to be a community of families living out a vibrant faith that blesses our world through serving and loving one another and our community.
- Thankfulness: being grateful for the opportunity to serve God and to serve people.
- Participation: being actively involved with the community of THG.
- Unity: being a unified community of families as part of the body of Christ.
- Generosity: giving God the first of our time, talents, and treasure.
- Excellence: serving God to the best of our abilities.
- Honor: honoring God's presence and the presence of others.
- Growth: consistently growing in every area of your life.