- All Generations members are required to comply with the North Carolina Home School laws. (See https://ncadmin.nc.gov and https://nche.com/law.)
- Generations members must be in agreement with Crossroads Fellowship's Statement of Faith. Generations is a ministry of Crossroads Fellowship.
- All members are expected to be participating in or seeking fellowship in a local church body. If you are unable to do so and would like to be a member of Generations, please contact Anthony Thomas ([email protected]). You are welcome to consider membership at Crossroads Fellowship.
- Member families must be homeschooling at least one child in K-12th grade.
- All members are expected to choose a service role for the school year. Either or both of the spouses may choose to do the serving. Also for certain roles, teens can serve for the family requirement. If you attend an event, you may be asked to assist in addition to your service role. Our events do not happen without you. (If you cannot serve and would still like to join Generations, please email [email protected].)
- A non-refundable annual membership fee of $35 per family is payable upon joining.
- Memberships to NCHE (North Carolinians for Home Education) and HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association) are strongly recommended, though not required.
- Members will refrain from speaking negatively of Generations leaders or fellow Generations members, except in love, for the purpose of healing and growth, to those who are either part of the problem or directly part of the solution.
To join Generations, click on the Join link at the top right corner of the website.