- All Generations members are required to comply with the North Carolina Home School laws. (See https://ncadmin.nc.gov and https://nche.com/law.)
- Generations is a ministry of Crossroads Fellowship, and Generations members must be in agreement with Crossroads Fellowship's Statement of Faith.
- All members are expected to be participating in or actively seeking fellowship in a local church body. Generations is here to serve your homeschool support needs and is not intended to replace your connection to the body of Christ, (serving, being served and growing spiritually). You are welcome to consider membership at Crossroads Fellowship. If you have any questions, please contact the Crossroads Homeschool Pastor, Daniel Cwiakala (email@example.com).
- Member families must be homeschooling at least one child in K-12th grade.
- All members are expected to choose a service role for the school year. Either or both of the spouses may choose to do the serving. Also for certain roles, teens can serve for the family requirement. If you attend an event, you may be asked to assist in addition to your service role. Our events do not happen without you.
- In the interest of fulfilling the Generations vision of building a strong homeschool community, it isexpected of all members to participate in Generations events.
- A non-refundable annual membership fee of $35 per family is payable upon membership approval.
- Memberships to NCHE (North Carolinians for Home Education) and HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association) are strongly recommended, though not required.
- Members will refrain from speaking negatively of Generations leaders or fellow Generations members, except in love, for the purpose of healing and growth, to those who are either part of the problem or directly part of the solution.
Generations has reached its capacity. We have closed registrations for now, but if you would like to be added to a waitlist to join for the 2023-2024 year, which begins in June, click HERE to fill out our wait list form. We will notify you when the next space is available. Thank you for your patience.