WCCHE Annual Back to School Picnic
Date – Time
August 24, 2019
– 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
359 Old Meramec Station Road
Manchester, MO 63021-5324 US
WCCHE families, You don’t want to miss this upcoming event The Back-to-School Picnic is an annual event.
• It is a great way to meet new friends and re-connect with others.
• It’s an opportunity to be encouraged by veteran homeschool families.
• It’s a great opportunity to acquire information about your homeschooling adventure.
• There will be tables set up so you can get information and sign up for various extra-curricular activities in the homeschool community.
Mark your calendar and plan to come out and enjoy this wonderful family event.
This event is open to all perspective, new, and veteran homeschool families.
Barbeque will be provided by West County Christian Home Educators
What to bring:
o Last name A-L Bring a side dish and a beverage to share
o Last name M-Z Bring a dessert and a beverage to share
o Bring lawn chairs
If a member what can you volunteer to do: (IF you are not a current member there is no need to sign up for a volunteer position)
- Set up
- clean up
- decorations (provided)
- I can provide folding tables
- I can provide a water cooler (with water/lemonade)
- I can provide a canopy
- I cannot help at this time
Signup is currently closed.
The Signup Deadline for this event was 8/24/2019 – 12:00 PM CST