- To offer support and encouragement to the Catholic home educator through group meetings, field trips, email lists, prayers, and sacrifices.
- To promote Christian home education as a vibrant, positive, and challenging opportunity to educate our children in the fullness of their Catholic faith.
- To strengthen, inspire, and spiritually uplift one another to live an authentic Christian family lifestyle, as exemplified by the Holy Family.
- To highly esteem and fully embrace the sacramental ideal of marriage as taught by the Catholic Church, thereby proclaiming the Gospel message of holiness to the world.
- To serve Christ in others, "keeping Christ in our hearts and in our homes."