How do we Register?
CHAMPS is at capacity for the 2022 - 2023 school year so we are no longer accepting applications. Registration information for the 2023 - 2024 school year will be available in March 2023.
WAIT LIST INFORMATION
As CHAMPS has reached its maximum number of enrollments for the 2022 – 2023 school year, additional families are being placed on the waiting list. If you want to be placed on our waitlist:
- Complete the registration form and mail it with registration payment to CHAMPS (2118 Plum Grove Road, #191, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008).
- Email CHAMPS ([email protected]) with the ages of their children and which classes they are interested in.
- Registration payment will be held unless moved to “Registered” status.
- Families will be contacted before being moved off the waiting list to confirm they are still interested in joining CHAMPS.
- All decisions about moving families from waitlisted to registered will be made by August 6, 2022.
- Once moved to “Registered,” families need to request membership on the CHAMPS website by going here: https://www.homeschool-life.com/386/signup (Be sure to make note of your username and password.)
- Once your membership request is approved, you will be able to register for classes.
- Registered families are required to attend Parent / Teacher night on Monday, August 22nd to learn more about CHAMPS policies, meet teachers, and pay supply fees.
- Any questions regarding this procedure may be addressed to the CHAMPS Board by emailing [email protected].
Current CHAMPS families will be able to register starting Monday, March 28th. File folders with all requisite paperwork will be placed in family folders on Monday, March 14th. Detailed instructions on the registration process will be emailed to current families on Sunday, March 27th.
Early registration for current families will continue through Monday, April 25th. In order to secure a spot at CHAMPS for the 2022 – 2023 school year, families will need to register by Monday, April 25th. Once Open Registration begins, spots will be filled on a first come – first serve basis.
New Family Process
1. New families will be able to register in person beginning Monday, May 2nd. Registration begins at 9:30am. Families need to print the Registration Form at home and complete it. To be considered complete, please do the following:
- Complete pages 1 through 6.
- Write family name at the top of each page.
- Do not write in the header of page 1.
- Do not write on page 7 (except for family name at the top).
- All children who will be 10 and older by September 11, 2022 must review the “Student Code of Conduct” and sign the form.
2. Insurance waivers will be available at CHAMPS the morning of May 2nd. Families will need to complete an insurance waiver for each child who will be attending CHAMPS, for any adult who will be attending CHAMPS, and an additional athletic waiver for any child to be enrolled in a PE class.
3. If any signatures are missing from the Registration Form, families will not be allowed to register.
4. After all forms have been completed, families will sign up at the Board Table to turn in paperwork. Families will be called in the order in which they sign-up. A Board Member will review paperwork and collect payment. Payment can be made via cash (exact change only) or check.
5. After paperwork and payment have been submitted, families need to "Request Membership" to our website by going here: https://www.homeschool-life.com/386/signup
6. After membership has been requested, online access will be granted (remember to note your login & password), and you may register for classes online using the "Registration" link. As a CHAMPs member, you will also have access to CHAMPs info including calendars, bulletin boards, forums, classifieds, and family pages, and you will receive CHAMPs email.
7. There are a limited number of spaces available. Once CHAMPS meets their maximum enrollment, families will be placed on a waiting list. If space becomes available, families will be contacted.
Please note: Fees paid to CHAMPS are separate from fees paid to instructors. Teachers are independent contractors and as such set their own monthly fees, supply fees, and classroom policies.
There will be a mandatory parent meeting/open house on Monday, August 22rd at 7pm to introduce teachers, review policies, and finalize the registrations, including service commitment sign-ups. Families will also be required to pay supply fees to teachers at this time. All families are required to attend.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration fees are non-refundable, unless all your chosen classes are canceled, or you are waitlisted for all classes.