Terms of THINK Membership
THINK Terms of Membership
**THINK will hold classes in person this fall and will follow local CDC guidelines. At this time wearing a mask is optional indoors and out. Please monitor your health and do not come if you have tested positive for COVID or have a fever.
I attest that I have read and understood the THINK Terms of Membership and agree to honor and abide by all guidelines that govern this group and the principles described herein.
As a member of THINK:
- I agree to pay dues determined by the THINK governing body.
- I understand that my membership is non-transferable.
- I understand that I am only eligible for membership with a valid e-mail address.
- I agree to update my profile with any changes, including my e-mail address, and understand that THINK is not responsible for any missed communication if I have not updated my profile in a timely manner.
- I will comply with the guidelines set forth on the New Member Registration Form as well as these Terms of Membership.
- I will comply with the following Food Allergy Guidelines:
- I understand that this is an allergy-sensitive group with several children who are or may be involved in THINK that have a life-threatening allergy to nuts.
- I will not bring peanuts, tree nuts, peanut butter, trail mix, granola, granola bars, and/or homemade baked goods of any kind to THINK Day and/or THINK sponsored events.
- I will keep all member listing information confidential. This and referred information is for members only and is not to be used for the solicitation of any kind.
- I will not give out any THINK member information, such as names, addresses, or phone numbers to any non-members without the prior approval of that member.
- I will show tolerance and understanding when others' convictions differ from my own personal views.
- I must be respectful of THINK members, teachers, the property, and facilities that THINK utilizes and will require the same of my children and guests at all times.
- I will follow the THINK Day Rules and ensure my children do as well.
I understand that this is an annual membership, beginning June 1st and ending May 31st and that my application for membership will be complete upon the following:
Completion of online New Member Registration Form
Agreement to these Terms of Service
Payment of Annual Membership
By checking the Terms of Service box, I agree to the aforementioned and assume all risk of physical injury and/or any other injury that could result from participation in any of the activities, classes, or events that I or my family participate in through THINK. I also understand that as a parent or guardian, I am held solely responsible for the behavior and safety of my child(ren) at all times.