Statement of Faith
All members of SASCH must agree with the following statement of faith:
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and as such contains God's completed and final revelation.
- God exists in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- All men are in violation of God's law. As a result, all are under His condemnation.
- Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, came to pay the penalty for man's sin through His substitutionary death.
- Man cannot save himself from God's condemnation by his own works, but must receive His free gift of salvation through faith by the grace of God alone.
- We believe that the term "marriage" has only one meaning and that is marriage sanctioned by God which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated by Scripture.