Broward Co-op (BCEP)
Broward Homeschool PSG is proud to announce that we will be enrolling Middle and High School students for our weekly co-op classes.
Does homeschooling through middle and high school scare you? Or does a specific subject make you nervous? Or are you just looking for a more structured classroom setting for your student? Then Broward Co-op is the solution!
- Our goal is to provide quality classes in a safe Christian environment to help assist parents in the education of their children.
- Broward Co-op is not a school, and its classes are not intended to fully replace parent led education.
- Broward Co-op is here to help give you an extra boost and the assurance that you're on the right educational track.
- Broward Co-op teachers are facilitators, instructing the student every week in class, while the parent oversees and guides their student through the rest of the school week.
- You don't have to plan out the lessons, but you do have to follow through and teach your child during the rest of the week. You are still your child's primary teacher!
Course plan, syllabus, access to master teachers for questions and assistance with materials will all be provided to you. Class sizes will remain small, with an average of 12 students per class.
Classes will be held every Wednesday at Victory Life Church
155 NW 112 Ave.
Plantation, FL 33325
Broward Co-op Class Schedule and Times:
Broward Co-op Classes will be held every Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. There will be 5 class periods and a lunch break during that time. Each class is 1 hour and 15 minutes long. Students can take up to 5 classes. A monitored Study Hall room will be available to each student for one class period a day. Students cannot have two free periods back to back.
Class schedule can be found under the Broward Co-op tab on the Broward Homeschool PSG website.
Enrollment & Registration instructions:
Online enrollment can be completed at
Once you have completed the online enrollment, you will then receive an email with the onsite registration date and location, as well as a list of documents you will need to bring with you.
All families wishing to participate in BCEP must be members of the Broward Homeschool PSG Homeschool Group.
If you are an existing PSG member please renew your membership before hand by logging into your account.
If you are not an existing PSG member you can join by going to www.browardhomeschool.com
Enrollment and payments are done on a class by class basis. Classes will range in cost from $200 - $400 per class, per year plus supplies if required. The number of classes your child attends is up to your discretion.
Families will have the option to pay tuition in 2 payments.
First payment is due August 1st.
2nd and final payment is due by January 1st.
Registration fee: $30
Facility fee: $75 (for use of VLC building)
PSG membership renewal: $40
*All fees are non-refundable
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org