- Our goal is to provide quality classes in a safe Christian environment to help assist parents in the education of their children.
- Broward Co-op is here to help give you an extra boost and the assurance that you're on the right educational track.
- Broward Co-op is not a school, and its classes are not intended to fully replace parent-led education. It is a supplement that requires parent participation.
- Broward Co-op teachers are facilitators, instructing the student every week in class, while the parent oversees and guides their student through the rest of the school week.
- You don't have to plan out the lessons, but you do have to follow through and teach your child during the rest of the week. You are still your child's primary teacher!
- Course plan, syllabus, access to master teachers for questions, and assistance with materials will all be provided to you. Class sizes are small, with an average of 12 students per class.
Your Registration and Payment Confirmation Will Include Your Online Class Selection Link
Class Schedule and Times:
- Broward Co-op Classes will be held every Wednesday from 8:45 am to 3:45 pm. There will be 5 class periods and a lunch break during that time.
- Each class is 1 hour and 15 minutes long. Students can take up to 5 classes.
- A monitored Study Hall room will be available to each student for one class period a day.
- The class schedule can be found under the Broward Co-op tab on the Broward Homeschool PSG website.
- All classes are held at Pines Baptist Church - 800 NW 102nd Ave., Pembroke Pines, FL 33026.
Enrollment & Registration instructions:
All families wishing to participate in BCEP must be members of the Broward Homeschool PSG Homeschool Group.
If you are an existing PSG member, please renew your 2023-2024 membership beforehand by logging into your account and clicking on your balance on the top right. If you are not an existing PSG member you can join by going to www.browardhomeschool.com and clicking JOIN on the top right. Please mae sure your family profile is correct and includes all your homeschooled children.
Register students on the May 10th calendar sign up. Choose NEW or RETURNING, as it applies. You may choose students on the drop down and add students, as well.
Once your registration and facility fee payments are completed, your confirmation will include the class selection link.
Once you have completed the online class selection, you will then receive an email with the onsite registration date and location, as well as a list of documents you will need to bring with you.
- Enrollment and payments are done on a class-by-class basis, and tuitions are paid directly to the instructors. Classes are $400 per class per year if paid by August 1st, plus copy or lab fees if applicable to specific classes. The number of classes your child enrolls in is up to your discretion.
- While copy/supply fees are due by August 1st, families will have the option to pay tuition in 2 payments for an addition $50 per semester.
- August 1st - First $250 tuition payment and all supply fees due
- January 1st - Final $250 tuition payment due
- Registration fees:
- Returning Students (May 3rd – June 7th) $ 30 per student
- New Students (May 10th – June 7th ) $ 50 per student
- All Students (June 8th – July 31st ) $ 75 per student
- All Students after (August 1st) $100 per student
- Facility fee: $100 (per student)
- PSG membership renewal: $40 (per family)
- All fees are non-refundable
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org