- Our goal is to provide quality classes in a safe Christian environment to help assist parents in the education of their children.
- Broward Co-op is not a school, and its classes are not intended to fully replace parent-led education.
- Broward Co-op is here to help give you an extra boost and the assurance that you're on the right educational track.
- Broward Co-op teachers are facilitators, instructing the student every week in class, while the parent oversees and guides their student through the rest of the school week.
- You don't have to plan out the lessons, but you do have to follow through and teach your child during the rest of the week. You are still your child's primary teacher!
- Course plan, syllabus, access to master teachers for questions, and assistance with materials will all be provided to you. Class sizes are small, with an average of 12 students per class.
Class Schedule and Times:
- Broward Co-op Classes will be held every Wednesday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. There will be 5 class periods and a lunch break during that time.
- Each class is 1 hour and 15 minutes long. Students can take up to 5 classes.
- A monitored Study Hall room will be available to each student for one class period a day.
- The class schedule can be found under the Broward Co-op tab on the Broward Homeschool PSG website.
- All classes are held at Pines Baptist Church - 800 NW 102nd Ave., Pembroke Pines, FL 33026.
Enrollment & Registration instructions:
The online class selection form can be completed at Class Selection Link
Once you have completed the online class selection, you will then receive an email with the onsite registration date and location, as well as a list of documents you will need to bring with you.
All families wishing to participate in BCEP must be members of the Broward Homeschool PSG Homeschool Group.
If you are an existing PSG member, please renew your membership beforehand by logging into your account.
If you are not an existing PSG member you can join by going to www.browardhomeschool.com.
- Enrollment and payments are done on a class-by-class basis. Classes are $400 per class, per year, plus supplies if applicable. The number of classes your child enrolls in is up to your discretion.
- Families will have the option to pay tuition in 2 payments.
1st payment is due by August 1st.
2nd and final payment is due by January 1st.
- Registration fee: $40 (per student)
- Facility fee: $100 (per student)
- PSG membership renewal: $40 (per family)
- All fees are non-refundable
For additional information, please contact [email protected]