Fountain Hills Christian Home Educators (FHCHE) has been actively supporting homeschooling families since 1992, by providing educational, social, networking, and support oppurtunities for parents and children with a Christian emphasis and worldview. If you would like more information, please see About FHCHE.
Our mission is to glorify God by providing fellowship, educational activities, information, inspiration, and support to home schooling families. We believe Christ is the foundation of learning and seek His loving example in teaching our children and serving each other. We respect each family’s right to choose their specific school curriculum and educational methodology. We strive to love one another as Jesus has loved us.
1. Someone needs you! Whether you are a new home-schooling family with new ideas, or an experienced family with prior knowledge to pass along, our organization is based on the Christian principal of helping others in need. Share your ideas and experiences with your homeschool brothers and sisters!
2. Receive fellowship and encouragement. It's always nice to reaffirm that you're not the only crazy Homeschool family in this world.
3. Unite with other homeschoolers, both locally and state-wide for influence in numbers.
4. An opportunity to see what works, and what didn't work with other homeschool families.
5. Receive exposure to a wider variety of educational ideas, materials, and opportunities. Homeschoolers share their resources!
6. Benefit from group outing discounts and special rates on classes.
7. Receive our group directory and link-up with other families with similar interests.
8. Join our E-mail list to get the latest event updates.
9. You might just have a little fun with us!
At the discretion of FHCHE, another member may have their membership revoked indefinitely.