May Ceremony – Edit
Date – Time
– 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Center Point Community Church
6590 Golden Gate Parkway
Naples, FL 34105 US
Join Us for CHEACC’S 29th Annual
Moving Up and Commencement Ceremony
We would like to encourage your children ages 4-18 to participate in our annual celebration of their educational progress. Please join us in acknowledging ALL our students’ advancements, as well as a special recognition of our graduating seniors.
This event will be held on Monday, May 20, 2019, at Center Point Community Church, at 7pm.
In order that our students feel as comfortable as possible, we will hold a mandatory rehearsal Monday, May 20, at 8:00 am for seniors and 10:30 am for underclassmen, in the sanctuary. We will run through the ceremony so the students know when, where, and how to accept their certificates. Please dress appropriately for the rehearsal as we will be taking our group photo at this time. On the night of the ceremony, the participating students need to arrive by 6:45 pm; however, other family members, relatives, and friends need only be aware that the program will start promptly at 7pm.
The ceremony will be followed by a reception in the fellowship hall with light refreshments. A LifeTouch photographer will also be available from 5-9pm to take your children’s portraits for the 2018-2019 yearbook. There is no fee or appointment needed for these portrait sittings.
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- RSVP through the CHEACC website by Friday, April 5th. Go to the CHEACC calendar and click on the May Ceremony. On Step 1, enter the total number of people attending (participating students, siblings, parents, relatives, friends). On Step 2, enter the name of each person attending. For the participating students, make sure you enter their names EXACTLY how you want them to appear on their certificates and their age. For all other attendees, just mark "N/A" in those fields. When registering for this event, you will be asked to volunteer in the following areas:
- Line Monitors (10 needed). Help the students line up properly to receive their certificates. Line Monitors need to be available during the rehearsal, as well as arriving by 6:30 the night of the ceremony.
- Decorations (10 needed). Proceed to the Fellowship Hall at 11am (after rehearsal announcements) to begin decorating. One “prototype” table will be prepared, and you will need to decorate the remaining tables in the same fashion.
- Clean-Up (10 needed). By 9pm, start clearing tables and taking down decorations.
We count on our volunteers to help pull this event together. If you are available to help in any of these areas, please click YES on your registration page.
- Please send a selection of current (taken during the 2018-2019 school year) candid photos of your children to be used in the ceremony’s slide presentation. You can turn in a CD, jump drive, or actual photos. Make sure you include their names on the back of each photo using an address label or photo-safe marker (no ink pads or ballpoint pens) and submit them to Nora Silic at 7005 Romana Way, #1702, Naples, FL 34119, by Friday, April 12th. You can also email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, just make sure you send them “actual size (1.9MB)” or they will be too small to use. These photos will then be passed along to the yearbook committee for consideration in the 2018-2019 yearbook and returned to you in September.
We look forward to having you and your family join us for this special evening; and remember, this is for all CHEACC students -- not just graduating seniors.
Signup is currently closed.
The Signup Deadline for this event was 4/19/2019 – 12:00 AM EST