Moving Up/Commencement Ceremony--LIVE STREAM EVENT FOR UNDERCLASSMEN
Date – Time
Monday, July, 20th, 2020--LIVE STREAM EVENT
– 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Center Point Community Church
6590 Golden Gate Parkway
Naples, FL 34105 US
--K-11th--Live Stream event via YouTube Live.
CHEACC’S 30th Annual
Moving Up and Commencement Ceremony
LIVE STREAM EVENT FOR UNDERCLASSMEN
We would like to encourage your children ages 4-18 to participate in our annual celebration of their educational progress. Please join us in acknowledging ALL our students’ advancements, as well as a special recognition of our graduating seniors.
FOR GRADUATES this will be an "in person event" on Monday, July 20th, 2020, at Center Point Community Church, and FOR UNDERCLASSMEN as a "live-stream event" via YouTube Live.
As we ease back into social gatherings, our Moving Up & Commencement Ceremony will be a bit different this year -- we encourage families of children grades Kindergarten through 11th grade to participate (VIRTUALLY) in our annual celebration of their educational progress as we live stream directly to your living room via YouTube Live (details about the broadcast will be updated later.)
Please RSVP by JUNE 15 for the Live-Stream event on the CHEACC calendar so your student can be included in the program and receive a certificate. Remember to email a photo of your student to email@example.com so their photo can appear on the screen as their name is being called.
ONCE YOU HAVE RSVP'd (SIGNED UP VIA THE WEBSITE), your student's certificate will be available for pick-up Monday, July 20th, from 1-5pm in the Student Center Building at Center Point Community Church. If you cannot pick-up the certificate at that time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
Those that have RSVP'd can also pick up pre-boxed "to-go" pieces of cake for your party at home -- perhaps your student can stand at home as you present their certificate and shake their hand, and then enjoy your cake as you watch the live presentation of our graduating seniors.
A LifeTouch photographer will be available from 1-5pm on Monday, July 20th, to take your children’s portraits for the 2019-2020 yearbook. This is for anyone that missed prior portrait sittings or simply wants more photos. There is no deposit or appointment needed for this portrait sittings. The Portrait Session will be held in the Student Center Building at CPCC.
I understand this might sound a bit confusing, so if you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask.
Reach out to Barb at email@example.com or 239-601-4441.
Email your photos ("actual size") to Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In His love and service,
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- RSVP through the CHEACC website by June 15:
- Via the CHEACC calendar go to the calendar date JULY 20th and click on the Moving Up/Commencement Ceremony.
- On Step 1, enter the total number of people attending (students, siblings, parents, relatives.)
- On Step 2, enter the name of each person attending.
- For the students participating in the Live Stream event, make sure you enter their name EXACTLY how you want it to appear on their certificate and their age.
- For all other attendees, just mark "N/A" in those fields.
- Please send a selection of current (taken during the 2019-2020 school year) candid photos of your children to be used in the ceremony’s slide presentation. You can turn in a CD, jump drive, or actual photos. Make sure you include their names on the back of each photo using an address label or photo-safe marker (no ink pads or ballpoint pens) and submit them to Nora Silic at 7005 Romana Way, #1702, Naples, FL 34119, by Monday, June 15th. You can also email photos to email@example.com, just make sure you send them “actual size (1.9MB)” or they will be too small to use. These photos will then be passed along to the yearbook committee for consideration in the 2019-2020 yearbook and returned to you in September.
We look forward to having you and your family join us for this special evening--via the VIRTUAL Live Streaming event for grades Pre-K - 11th.
Signup is currently closed.
The Signup Deadline for this event was 7/1/2020 – 12:00 AM EST