Apply for Membership
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Application Process . . . all steps are required for consideration
- Complete the online application at any time during the year. DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE THE INFORMATION ABOUT ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN. We cannot adequately evaluate a family for membership without this important information.
- Sign up and attend an Open House Informational Meeting in either February or April.
- Sign up and attend a park outing with your kids. Required to see if we are a mutually good fit.
- Notification of status will be sent by May 15th at the latest.
RCHA will reach out to Applicants and Open House Attendees between February and April.
RCHA is committed to preserving a community of faith that is committed to Biblical learning, providing a Living Education according to Charlotte Mason's educational philosophy, fostering close relationships between the co-op members, and supporting parents in their homeschooling journey. As such, our membership application process is more detailed than most.
In addition to basic information, our application requires:
- parental statements on educational philosophy
- agreement to uphold the RCHA statement of faith and behavior
- a good understanding of Charlotte's philosophy and methods by pre-reading of one of Charlotte Mason's books, participating in a CM study group, national conference or regional seminar, or perhaps reading other books and things about Charlotte Mason methodology
Application does not guarantee acceptance.