PEC Craft Fair
Date – Time
Wednesday, July 31st, 2019
– 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Cross Community Church
2575 Lone Pine Road
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 US
Building A "Carpenter's Hall"
PEC Craft Fair
Open to all who would like to browse and buy
Open only to PEC members to sell
What: Does your child have a gift in the arts? Or do they just love to make things with their hands? We want to celebrate their talents and skills by showcasing and selling their handy work!! If they love to bake, paint, draw, sculpt, design, craft, build, make, or tinker, this is their opportunity to shine!
Date: Wednesday, July 31st, 2019
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Location: Cross Community Church - 2575 Lone Pine Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33410
Cost: $5 per table. (Selling is for current PEC members only, your Fair registration will be confirmed with membership)
Registration Deadline: The final date to register to sell items at the craft fair will be July 15th, 2019 or when all selling tables have been reserved.
- All items for sale must be hand made by the students.
- Students who are participating by selling their hand made items must be of school age.
- A parent must attend and supervise their children at all times.
- Prices per item can range from 25 cents to a maximum of $10.
- To have a table at the craft fair, you MUST be a PEC member.
- To come and shop at the fair, will be open to all. Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to attend the event to support and shop at the craft fair.
- Your family can have more than one table if they so choose, it will still cost $5 per table.
- Set-up will begin at 10:15am. Breakdown will begin at 12:30pm.
- It is the responsibility of each family to set-up, clean up and break down their area.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. No refunds will be given if you cancel or cannot attend.
Registration Instructions: When you click on the link below to register, please only register the student's who will be crafting items to sell at the craft fair. Select the student's name from the drop down menu and then submit their age and craft item's being made by them.
Contact April with questions - email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the 1st Annual PEC Craft Fair!!!