Wellington Park Meeting
Date – Time
Friday November 8th 2019
– 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Village Park (aka Pierson Park)
11700 Pierson Rd.
Wellington, FL 33414 US
Welcome to the Wellington Support Group K-12
We invite you to come to our park meeting.
We'll have a small devotion, general announcements, Christmas Party planning, and information about field trip opportunities and upcoming events.
The topic for the month: Trusting Your Good Parenting Instinct
- Don't forget to bring your shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. Symantha Ryley is coming to the park to collect your boxes.
- Our new librarian Tina Bell will be there for you to check out or return books.
- Moms come to enjoy the morning at the park, have playtime for the kids and planned activities for your teens with Jennifer Fleigelman. Bring those teens!
- Carrie our entrepreneur homeschool student will bring little cakes to sale $3.00 each. Let's support Carrie as she is saving for her college.
- McKee Botanical Garden: Sign-up opens will open at the November park meeting.
Date: Friday, January 31st, 2020
Time: Tour will start promptly at 10:00 AM. Make arrangements to arrive 20 minutes early as we will start on time and
must divide the group into groups of 10 children. Tour will last about 1.5 hours.
There is a limit to 30 attendees to this field trip (adults included).
Payments must be made in order to secure your spot. Come prepare!
"Blessing Table": Donation of school supplies or curricula that you no longer need. You can also donate clothes. Please just remember to pick up your items if they are not taken.
The meeting will start promptly at 11:00 am
It's a good idea to come at 10:45 am to chat with fellow homeschool families.