Please show your fellow ETC members common courtesy by keeping sick or contagious children, or adults, at home. Children must be free of the following symptoms for 24 hours before the event to be attended.
- Fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more
- vomiting or diarrhea
- on-going cough, congestion, or colored mucus
- skin infections or rashes
- other signs of infectious illness (including loss of taste or smell, swollen glands, sore throat, etc.)
If you become aware that a member of your family has contracted a serious communicable disease and may have exposed other ETC families, please notify a member of ETC leadership. A general announcement about exposure at ETC (without personal identifying details) will be sent out so parents may be aware of potential infections in their own children.
Please notify the Director or Event Coordinator in the event of unexpected absences.
* Be aware that some ETC families chose not to vaccinate their children according to the immunization schedule recommended by the mainstream healthcare community.
Some Health and Safety Points to Remember...
ETC cannot guarantee that you or your family members will not become infected with any communicable disease. Participation in social activities, including ETC classes and events, inherently increases your risk of exposure.
For more information about ETC's policies regarding Covid-19, see our ETC & Covid-19 page.
|(Return to Table of Contents)|