Precept Christian School Requirments
Requirements of Precept Christian School:
- Enrollment with HSLDA using this link and group number 299850
- Completion of and return of the following forms; Family application, Admission Agreement/Release of Liability, Church School Enrollment (for each student), and Academic Plan (for each student)
- Yearly tuition fees.
- $60 Re-enrollment
- $80 New Enrollment
- $100 Late Enrollment (after September 1st)
- Progress reports each semester, attendance records and final report.
- Primary educator cannot be employed outside the home during weekday morning hours, and school-age children should not be left unsupervised during normal school hours.
- If we have an out-of-town speaker, we ask for your attendance or support.
We do not accept enrollment after January 31st.
Tuition is not-refundable unless application is denied.
Only families within a 25 mile radius of Precept Christian School are considered for enrollment (Escambia and North Baldwin County)
Parents maintain the sole responsibility for selecting the appropriate educational materials/curriculum, and for providing primary instruction to their children and maintaining records.