Mennonite Christian Fellowship
Mennonite Christian Fellowship exists to worship the Lord, evangelize the lost, nurture the saints and mobilize them to serve each other and the world in the name of Christ.
9:30 - SUNDAY SCHOOL
10:25 - WORSHIP SERVICE
1ST SUNDAY - COFFEE & PASTRIES - 9:00 AM
YOUTH MEETING - EVENING
2ND SUNDAY - EVENING SERVICE - 6:30 PM
3RD SUNDAY - FELLOWSHIP MEAL - NOON
4TH SUNDAY - OUTREACH - 6:00 PM
Worship, Fellowship & Service
We minister to children through Atmore Christian School (ACS), a K-12 day school. The school administrator is Tim Battles.
We minister to families who choose to home school through Precept Christian School (PCS). The home school administrators are Anthony & Debra Swartzendruber.
We have an active youth group that meets regularly for Bible study and fellowship.
We minister to the elderly through outreach on the 4th Sunday evening of each month.
We provide opportunity for prison ministry.
We strive to minister to families and family members of all ages.
We have small groups that meet regularly for Bible study, prayer, and fellowship.
- We believe in one God eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who is the creator of the universe and everything in it.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and unerring Word of God.
- We believe that God created man in His image, with free will, moral character and a spiritual nature.
- We believe that the first man was created perfect and placed in a perfect world, yet he sinned by disobeying God’s command, and by sinning brought death and depravity upon the human race.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God, that he became man, lived a perfect life, died on the cross for our sins, and was raised from the dead to be our Lord and Savior. We believe that it is only by trusting in Him that we can receive forgiveness of sins and assurance of a right relationship with God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in each believer and empowers us to grow and to serve.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ in the world and that we are called to fellowship with one another, and that we are commissioned to give witness to the new life found in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ will come to earth again and receive all who believe in Him, that we may live with Him forever.