Guiding Values & Statement of Faith
HOPE2 GOVERNING VALUES and STATEMENT OF FAITH
Families participating with HOPE2 need to sign that they will abide by and not dispute the below Governing Values and Statement of Faith. (Not necessarily that they believe.)
Teachers and Board Members of HOPE2 will need to sign that they agree with and believe the below Governing Values and Statement of Faith.
HOPE2 GOVERNING VALUES
Matthew 22:37-39: Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind...And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself."
HOPE2 STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, is God come in the flesh. His death provides substitutionary atonement for our sins. He literally rose bodily from the dead and will literally come to earth again.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety (all 66 books of the Old and New Testament) is the infallible, inspired Word of God and will be the only scriptures used during co-op.
- We believe in, and accept by faith, the Genesis account of creation.
- We believe man is by nature sinful and is inherently in need of salvation, which is exclusively found by faith alone in Jesus Christ and His shed blood. Personal salvation comes to mankind by grace through faith.
- We believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell.
- We believe the Bible defines marriage as being between one man and one woman.
The HOPE2 Board’s actions and decisions will be governed by these agreed-upon values.
As members participating in classes, activities or just the website I agree my family will abide by and not dispute the Governing Values and Statement of Faith of the HOPE2 co-op listed above, while attending co-op classes, events, or on HOPE2 Website or Facebook group.