Welcome to F.I.S.H
F.I.S.H., a ministry of Bell Shoals Baptist Church, is a Christian Homeschool Encouragement Group. Our goal is to provide an environment centered on Christ and to glorify God through encouraging one another to teach our children in the way God has directed us. F.I.S.H. is an encouragement group and is not intended to take the place of core curriculum, which the parents are responsible for.
F.I.S.H. offers a variety of volunteer driven activities and perks.
- Friday COOP (PATH) – parent driven classes covering a variety of subjects for pre-k thru high school
- Weekly PE and Park Day
- Choir and Hand Bells
- Archery Program
- JA Biztown
- Family Fellowship Events
- Back to School Bash
- Roller Skate Night
- Family Picnics
- HS Fellowship Events
- Crystal Springs
- Nature’s Classroom
- Field Trips
- Hearts at Home - a sewing club for girls
- $3,000 in College Scholarships
F.I.S.H. has sports programs for children in 4th grade and up. We play over a dozen sports and participate in 3 different groups:
TBCAL (Tampa Bay Christian Athletic League - for 4th -8th Grade Sports)
- Flag Football
- Cross Country
SCC (Suncoast Christian Conference – High School Sports)
- Cross Country
FCAPPS (Florida Christian Association of Private & Parochial Schools – High School Sports)
- 8 man Tackle Football
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
Our home school group is directed by a Leadership Board which consists of several families who volunteer to represent the members of our group.
To access the full features of this web site you must be a current member of F.I.S.H. If you have not applied for membership since our Kickoff Jamboree in June 2015 you are not a current member. If you are interested in joining our group:
1. Please complete all forms located under registration forms at the side of the page. You will need one Activity Participant (Medical Release) per student and adult, notarized.
2. You can bring or mail the forms to BSBC along with a check for $60, there is a notary located in their office. Bell Shoals Baptist Church, 2102 Bell Shoals Rd, Brandon, FL 33511
3. After you turn in your paperwork, go to the website and apply for web access. You will be asked to fill out information about your family. A request will automatically be sent to the web administrator.
4. You will receive an email within 48 hours letting you know that you have been approved and can sign on to all the benefits of the website.
Registration is a two part process: one is paperwork and the other is computerized! Both parts must be completed to be a member. Paperwork and payment first and then computer access.
If you have questions about how to join FISH,