FISH senior year is like no other! We offer activities and events to create memories and relationships that will last a lifetime, culminating in a beautiful and meaningful graduation ceremony. Our average graduating class has 50 seniors and we generally run an attendance of 1,200+ at the commencement ceremony. Here's what you can expect during your senior year:
- Professional, casual location photoshoot in the fall. This will include individual and group photos.
- Mom's Prayer Tea event.
- Yearbook photos with cap and gown.
- A full yearbook page, custom-designed by the senior.
- Monthly socials, including our High School Barn Dance, Spirit Day and Spring Formal.
- Dressy, spring location photoshoot.
- Blessing Brunch for senior families.
- Grad Bash at Universal.
- Senior-led promotion/kindergarten graduation event for the younger students, including senior worship band
- Professional photos of graduation for all graduate families (parents can relax and enjoy the ceremony).
- Graduate meet & greet reception with tables for displays created by each senior.
- Opportunities for academic scholarships and a sports/community service-based scholarship from the Norman Harris Foundation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.