FISH is the homeschool ministry of Bell Shoals Baptist church in Brandon, FL.
As our cultural shifts, more families are opting to homeschool their children and are seeking support. FISH is uniquely equipped for a time such as this and desires to:
FOLLOW JESUS - by obeying the call He has placed on our families to homeschool our children.
LOVE PEOPLE - by providing resources and encouragement to other homeschooling families in the community.
MAKE DISCIPLES - by firmly rooting our children in the Gospel through Biblical teaching, encouraging church and community service, and instilling a desire in the next generation to increase the Kingdom for God's glory.
- Family and age-specific fellowship/events
- Competitive sports for 4th-8th grade
- Competitive sports for high school
- Mom's encouragement nights
- Field trips
- A vibrant high school community complete with monthly socials, dances, spirit nights and graduation
- P.A.T.H. Co-op
- Select drop-off classes
- A Performing Arts Club that produces two large-scale productions and two "dessert theatres" each year.
Please email email@example.com if you have any specific questions.