REACH Monthly Meetings & Meeting Rules
Where: Our REACH monthly meetings are held at Bethel Evangelical Free Church, 2702 30th Avenue South West, Fargo.
When: The dates are listed on the calendar.
Who May Attend: The monthly meetings may be attended and observed by anyone, regardless of membership status. Participation at these events is limited to the REACH members... with one exception, non-members are invited to make purchases at our fall and spring "Used Book Sale".
Free Information: An Information Rack is displayed at our monthly meetings. This free information is for anyone interested in home education and those already enjoying the blessing of teaching their children at home.
REACH Library: The REACH resource library that is open at each of our monthly meetings is a benefit for REACH members only.
REACH Kick-Off: Our REACH Kick-Off provides a wonderful time for fellowship. We welcome non-members to join us for the meal. Please bring a main dish and a side dish as well as your own serving ware and beverage.
Meeting Guidelines: We are guests at any facility in which we meet. We are thankful for the use of these facilities and wish to be good stewards of the privilege we have been given. We also wish for the event to be a pleasant experience for all those attending.
1. Children must remain in the meeting area unless a specific activity is planned in an adjacent room.
2. Parents and children must remain seated or otherwise appropriately participating in the event.
3. Any equipment in the meeting area not being used for the activity is OFF LIMITS.
4. Children must remain indoors to avoid injury and reduce the possibility of tracking in mud. If the activity allows time to play outside, children are required to request permission from the coordinator of the event.
5. Any phone is to be answered by designated persons ONLY.
6. Any sound system is to be operated by AUTHORIZED PERSONS ONLY.
7. Parents must supervise their children that wish to look at REACH library books.
8. Please honor the meeting dismissal time. This will allow adequate time to tidy up and close the building.
9. If any REACH member finds a child in an area designated off-limits, please take that child to his/her parents or alert the leader. That child must then remain with the parents for the rest of the meeting, or the leader will ask the family to leave for the evening.
Have you read the REACH meeting guidelines and agree to follow these rules?