Kickoff Vendor and Sponsor Information Page
Thank you for your interest in partnering with CHEF (Christian Home Educators Fellowship)!
Our annual Kick-off Event is Baton Rouge’s largest and most highly anticipated homeschooling event. Approximately 150 homeschooling families attend each year, eager to learn more about local businesses and programs that serve the homeschooling community, in and around Baton Rouge, and attend breakout sessions that will enrich their families.
Because there is no public listing of homeschooling families, this is an incredible opportunity for local businesses and non-profit organizations to have the opportunity to engage with our community, and market their services.
For the convenience of each of our valued Vendors and Sponsors, we’ve noted specifics regarding our upcoming event below:
FRIDAY EVENING, JULY 30th (time TBD):
Vendors will have access to the hall to set up their tables early, if desired. A limited number of 6 foot tables are available on a first come first serve basis.
SATURDAY, JULY 31st:
9am-12pm: CHEF Kick-off Event (Vendors are welcome to attend or set up in the vendor hall).
12 - 2pm: Vendor hall open to the public.
Free lunch is provided for all in attendance at the CHEF Kickoff at 12 pm, in the fellowship hall adjacent to the vendor hall (gymnasium).
BENEFITS OF BEING ONE OF OUR VALUED CHEF VENDORS (only $25):
- Our valued partners have the opportunity to share about their businesses/programs, answer questions, and hand out marketing materials to the families.
- This is also a great opportunity to register families for your programs/events (if/when applicable).
- Join-in the fun at the Kick-off event!
BENEFITS OF BEING A VALUED CHEF SPONSOR
Businesses who donate financial gifts, gift cards, or items for the swag bags and/or give-aways, etc.:
- Will be announced by name, during the general session
- Will be listed on the sponsor board (to be displayed during the general session)
- Will be printed on a list that will be included in the families’ swag bags.
- Will be listed on a dedicated ’Thank you’ page featured on the CHEF website
- Will be provided tax deductible receipts for donations, upon request
Any additional questions? Please feel free to email [email protected]