SCCHE HS Bootcamp
SCCHE Middle School/High School Boot Camp
Our SCCHE Boot Camps are different from workshops and clinics sponsored by professionals. We bring to you people from our group and our community, and we let you know of opportunities in our area, so what you learn about is more personalized than what is presented by professionals from other areas.
Our Boot Camps are four hours long. You bring your lunch, snacks, and drinks, and eat or drink while you are sitting there listening. You may take a restroom break at any time, but there are no scheduled breaks.
We use several different speakers, power points, and handouts to help you. Almost all our speakers have graduated at least one child from high school, and some of us have graduated all our kids and are sticking around to help you make it through!
- Keeping the Missouri Law
- Knowing what classes to teach
- Making your four (or five) year plan
- Building a transcript
- Keeping records
- Counting the high school credits
- Preparing for military service
- Preparing for the work force
- Preparing for college
- Testing options (CLEP, ACT, SAT, MoHiSet)
- Visiting colleges ahead of time
- Opportunities in our specific area of Missouri to enhance and supplement your homeschooling
- And more!