Graduation Public Info
SCCHE Graduation Ceremony Information
SCCHE ANNUAL GRADUATION
Registration for our annual graduation is open to SCCHE members on a first come, first served basis, and who also meet the graduation requirements listed below.
Qualifications for your senior to participate in an SCCHE high school graduation ceremony:
- Participating families must be current paid members of SCCHE for two years, including their graduating year, and graduating seniors must have been home schooled their Junior and Senior years.
- Participating families must be paid-in-full with all SCCHE programs, activities and classes.
- Graduate must be 16 years of age by July prior to the May graduation ceremony.
- Registration is limited and sometimes fills to capacity prior to deadline. November closes all registrations when the Josten's order is placed for cap, gown and diploma. Dates can vary by year.
- At least one parent and the senior must attend both mandatory meetings (one in the Fall and one in the Spring), and participate in one of the many volunteer committees involved.
- Group fee ($70) PLUS required Cap/Gown/Diploma and Cover (from $70-$100) for each graduating student.
- SCCHE does not allow for cap decorating; students who wish to decorate caps for their display table should purchase an additional cap as part of their Josten’s order.
- A dress code will be discussed at the first mandatory meeting.
- Ceremony date is usually set for the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend each year.
Your registration will not be considered complete until you:
- Pay the fee
- Attend the first meeting
- Order your cap and gown by the established deadline.