SCCHE Graduation Ceremony Information
SCCHE ANNUAL GRADUATION
Registration for our annual graduation is open to SCCHE members on a first come, first served basis, and who also meet the graduation requirements listed below.
Qualifications for your senior to participate in an SCCHE high school graduation ceremony:
- Participating families must be current paid members of SCCHE.
- Participating families must be paid-in-full with all SCCHE programs, activities and classes.
- Graduate must be 16 years of age by July prior to the May graduation ceremony.
- Registration is limited and sometimes fills to capacity prior to deadline. December closes all registrations when the order is placed for cap, gown and diploma. Dates can vary by year.
- At least one parent and the senior must attend both mandatory meetings (one in the Fall and one in the Spring), and participate in one of the many volunteer committees involved.
- Fee for each graduate is $150. This will include Cap/Gown/Stole/Diploma & Cover.
- SCCHE does not allow for cap decorating; students who wish to decorate caps for their display table should purchase an additional cap as part of their Josten’s order.
- A dress code will be discussed at the first mandatory meeting.
- Ceremony date is usually set for the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend each year.
Your registration will not be considered complete until you:
- Pay the fee
- Attend the first meeting
- Order your cap and gown by the established deadline.