Teacher Required Forms
LCHA requires that each LCHA Teacher completes the following items:
- Background Check
- Photo/Video Release
- Print and complete a Treatment/Liability Form. This form must be notarized and brought to the co-op Teacher Orientation (preferable) or no later than the first day of classes.
- Print and complete the required W-9. Please bring the first page only with you to Teacher Orientation.
- Please read the LCHA Member Handbook and acknowledge having read it by completing a LCHA Member Handbook with Acknowledgement (Note: You may access and read the LCHA Member Handbook at the top of the Handbook Acknowledgement form; any time under the "Family Registration" tab; or you may read it here now: LCHA Handbook )
- Please read click on this link, read the LCHA Teacher Handbook, and scroll to the bottom of the document to sign and date in acknowledgment of having read it: LCHA Teacher Handbook with Acknowledgement (Note: You may access and read the LCHA Teacher Handbook in the Handbook Acknowledgement; any time under the "Teacher Registration" tab; or you may read it here now: LCHA Teacher Handbook )
- If you have any questions about the membership and registration process please contact the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org