Request Membership in this Homeschool Group!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Welcome to the Tri-County Christian Home Educators Website.
Please complete the following information. Membership fees are $13.00 per year, based on an annual renewal in May. You can pay for this by sending a check to TCCHE, c/o Stephanie Mound, 590 Highway UU, Silex, MO 63377 or by paying via Paypal in "Pay for Registration". No Refunds are provided. TCCHE is operating under the following Mission Statement and Statement of Faith. This provides our foundation and filter through which we made decisions. Please read the following. By submitting your registration request you are stating that you read and understand that it is the policy of TCCHE.
TCCHE Mission Statement
TCCHE is a Christ-centered homeschooling organization. Our purpose is to offer resources and opportunities for Christ honoring activities, classes, field trips, service opportunities and a forum for shared information and fellowship. We seek to equip homeschooling families to enrich their children’s education and develop Christian character so they may serve and glorify God.
TCCHE Statement of Faith
We believe that…
- there is one God who exists eternally in the person of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created the earth and all that is in it and we strive to teach only from a Christian creation based worldview.
- the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- every person has value as a creation of God but that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- Jesus Christ died for our sins and arose from the dead.
- forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available by God' grace to those who trust and are faithful to Christ as Savior and Lord.