Statement of Faith
1. There is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ),
and the Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 3:16, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30, 2 Corinthians 13:14)
2. Man is sinful and therefore separated from God, who is holy and perfect.
(Isaiah 53:5-9, Romans 3:23, I Peter1:15-16)
3. Jesus Christ paid the eternal penalties for our sin through His death on the cross.
(Luke 24:46, I Peter 2:21)
4. Jesus Christ also resurrected bodily and ascended into heaven and will return one day
to fulfill His kingdom.
(Matthew 28:6, Revelation 19:11)
5. Only through Jesus Christ and the grace of His provision of salvation, may we be
saved from eternal punishment, enter into God’s family and receive eternal life.
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 6:23, Romans 8:11, I John 1:9)
Adapted from Stoa USA