Welcome to Heritage! Heritage is a support group for Northwest Houston and surrounding area homeschoolers. It is our desire to encourage you in this homeschool journey. To learn more about Heritage and what we are about, click the About Heritage tab above. If you would like enrollment information, see about membership information below.
Enroll for the 2017-2018 School Year
Enrollment for Heritage membership for 2017-2018 began July 1st, 2017. If you have any questions please contact us at Heritageleader2015@yahoo.com.
Membership Enrollment Season (July 1st, 2017 – August 31st, 2018)
- $25 for all families with at least one child being home schooled
- $7.50 for professional educators/teachers to post class information to the forum/calendar. Note: educators and teachers who are also home schooling would pay for a family membership.
Late Membership Enrollment Season (September 1st, 2017 – May 31st, 2018)
- $30 for all families with at least one child being home schooled
- $7.50 for professional educators/teachers who do not home school
- Note: Administrative Fee is required for our volunteers to process enrollments made during our school year while they are focused on teaching their children.
- Click New Member Application on bar above and fill out the form. Account will not be accessible till payment has been made.
- Simply log in select the link called Membership Renewal located on the upper left
- Complete the new Release Form and submit.
- Select your method of payment and you are done! Members who renew before the deadline will enjoy continuous membership and log in to website.
- Deadline to renew is August 31st. If you have not renewed by August 31st, you will not be able to log in to the website and you will need to apply for new membership. *** If you missed the deadline and you realize it during the month of September please email Heritage and we will help restore your account. After September 30th you will have to start a new account. Note: because we have to pay for every family registered on the site we are forced to delete profiles that are not renewed by the deadline.
It's Our Goal As A Christian Suppport Group To:
- Support one another spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
- Commit to build loving relationships with one another.
- Help one another develop the right attitudes toward authority, order, and Biblical truths in our children.
- Offer opportunities for fellowship, social interaction, and learning for children and families.
- Provide member activities to help support families in their home schooling endeavors
- Encourage, support, and inform new home schoolers.
- Encourage excellence in the teaching of knowledge, character, and wisdom.