Graduation Class of 2018
Class of 2018
Saturday, May 19
Boones Creek Christian Church
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Our next meeting is Friday, January 26 at North Johnson City Baptist Church. Please plan to attend this meeting if you would like to participate in the TEACH Graduation.
TO DO LIST:
1. REGISTER to participate in the ceremony by attending meetings and meeting deadlines.
2. PROFILES. You need to submit profiles that consist of the following:
-Biography- written in 3rd person about graduate 100 words or less
-Favorite quote or Bible Verse
3. PHOTOS! Please email your pictures for the slideshows (in JPG form) to _________________ or bring them with you to our next meeting and we will scan them for you.
Each graduate may submit a total of 20 photos including the following list:
A family photo
A baby photo
Senior portrait and/or recent photos
A sport, hobby or activity photo
Other photos of your choice
ALL PHOTOS should be within the TEACH DRESS CODE and appropriate for this special occasion. We want to honor our Grads…and, ultimately--to honor God. Thank You
4. Place your order for Caps and Gowns.
5. PROFILES. You need to be thinking about the remaining profiles that consist of the following:
-Student Reflection- written in 1st person by student 100 words or less
-Parent Reflection - written in 1st person by parent(s) 100 words or less
6. Pay your TEACH Ceremony fee
7. ENJOY YOUR SENIOR YEAR!