Please join us for
Friday, April 12, 2019
6:00 pm until 11:00 pm
Pictures will be at 5:30
Johnson City, Tenneessee 37604
6:15 Group Pictures
6:30 Senior Walk
Who May Attend?
Only TEACH members may purchase tickets.
High school students registered as 9th graders and 14 years of age by December 31st . (A master TEACH list of all student's grades and age has been given to the Formal Committee.)
Junior and Senior students may bring an outside guest. However, all guests must be in the 9th grade and at least 14 years old. Guests must also be of the opposite gender.
All outside guests must agree to and sign the TEACH Formal Code of Conduct, before they will receive their ticket.
Seniors who would like to be included in the Senior Walk Ceremony must complete a Senior Profile form when you purchase your ticket. You may pick up the Senior Form at either the JC Co-op Building or BLAST Co-op. If you have any questions, contact Elaine DeVusser at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEACH Formal CONTRACT:
TEACH MEMBERS INVITED:
9 th - 12th grader students. Student MUST be registered as a 9th grader by Sept. 1st and be 14 years old by December 31st of Fall Semester. (TEACH Master list of student's grades and ages have been provided to the Formal Committee). Purchasing a ticket under false pretenses will result in Formal privileges being revoked without reimbursement and student will not be allowed to attend TEACH Formal the following year.
Parents of Seniors
Seniors and Juniors may bring an outside guest.
TEACH FORMAL CODE OF CONDUCT:
By purchasing a formal ticket you agree to act in a mature manner and honor the following code of conduct. Any infractions may result in future prom privileges being revoked and you may be asked to leave the formal immediately without reimbursement for expenses.
1. This is a formal event. Ladies must wear formal attire. Gentlemen must wear a suit and tie, or tuxedo. Modest attire please. No exposed cleavage, abdomens or undergarments.
2. This is a chaperoned event. Respect and obedience to all authority figures are required at all times.
3. Respect for the venue is also expected. Facility rules must be respected and followed as well. Attendees must remain in the designated areas. Teens and parents will be responsible for restitution of any damages caused to the facility.
4. Music has been pre-selected. Please do not bring any outside music.
5. Please keep a respectable distance while dancing. Chaperones will be monitoring this during the formal.
6. No smoking, alcohol, drugs, or weapons are allowed in or around the facility.
7. In the event of accidental injury, by purchasing this ticket, you agree to hold harmless the venue, TEACH, and their representatives.
8. By purchasing a formal ticket, attendees agree to comply with the TEACH Code of Conduct.
9. The formal is scheduled from 6:00 - 11:00 p.m. Teens are expected to remain for the duration of the event unless permission to do otherwise is given by the student's parents.
Note to Parents: Please thoroughly read the TEACH Formal Code of Conduct to understand what is required of your teen at this event. Teens and their guests are expected to honor the authority of the TEACH advisors and chaperones. Although there will be adequate adult supervision, teens will be responsible for their own behavior. Parents who agree to allow their teen to attend the formal do so with the understanding that their teen is responsible enough to behave in a mature manner and can be trusted. Event time schedule will be honored. Parents are expected to pick up their teen up at the scheduled time. Teens are expected to remain on site. TEACH advisors and chaperones will not be held responsible for teens who make the decision to leave the facility before the end of the formal. We support parental authority and we encourage parents to decide whether this event is suitable for their teen. By purchasing a formal ticket, attendees agree to comply with the TEACH Formal Code of Conduct.
I, ________________________, agree to the above statements and will abide by these rules stated.
Name of Student/Participant:_______________________________________ Date:__________________
Parent of Student:_______________________________________________ Date:__________________