Rising Up Homeschool Co-op is a community created to uplift and encourage other homeschool families. As parents we acknowledge we are raising a new generation, our future, in the fruits of the Spirit: “But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.” Galations 5:22
“So encourage each other and build each other up…” – 1 Thess. 5:11
As the administrators of the group, we are believers and followers of Christ. We are a Christian homeschool cooperative. While we believe in Christ as our savior, we want to love and encourage our homeschool community, one and all.
Our Fall Semester runs from September through December with registration in August.
Our Winter/Spring Semester runs from February through May with registration in January.
We meet at:
First Baptist Church
51 W. Oak Street
Fremont, MI 49412
2nd & 4th Friday of the month
from 10:00 am till noon!
What we require within our co-op, is laid out in our policy. However, we want to point out a few things right now!
1. We want to welcome you, we want you to know we are an open group and want to be welcoming to all.
2. We are not a drop off program. You are required to help in some capacity during the time of the co-op.
3. Joining this cooperative is a commitment! We need you at the meeting days to make classes run smoothly. Aside from sickness, please plan on attending the meeting days.
4. To join the co-op, you must have a child at least 5 years old or older that will be attending the co-op.
5. We also ask every family to help 1 time with clean up after co-op. We have been given a gift to use this church building, we want to leave it better than we found it. Many hands make light work.
6. Teachers can have fun with classes. We are not a strict academic co-op.
7. Parents and children will have the opportunity to choose which classes they want to take. We try to offer multiple classes for each age group each hour during co-op.
8. During the year a variety of field trips will be offered to our community.
Rising Up Co-op cost is $15 per family per semester.
We only allow registration in August for the fall semester and again in January for the winter/spring semester!
Once you have read our full policy (found in the left side bar of this page), you may Register Here. Please fill out that form and submit your $15 registration fee. Once that is done, you will receive log in information for the secure website, where you will be able to register your family for classes and field trips.