training and support to local homeschooling parents in an effort to assist them
in their God given responsibility to direct the education and training of children,
to the glory of God.
will abide by the restrictions that are in place for Covid-19.
CPHE activities are organized by volunteers and encompass all ages. Any member may coordinate an activity.
Eagles' Wings cooperative
Field trips and tours
Ice skating & roller skating
Game day/get together
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God (cf. II Timothy 3:15-16, II Peter 1:21, John 17:17, Psalm 119:160, Matthew 24:35, Isaiah 40:8)
- God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit (cf. John 1:1-4, 10:30, 15:26-27, 17:21, Genesis 1:26)
- in the deity of Jesus Christ:
~His virgin birth (cf. Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:22-23, Luke 1:26-35)
~His sinless life (cf. Hebrews 4:14-15, II Corinthians 5:21, I Peter 2:22)
~His miracles (cf. John 1:50-51, 2:11, 20:30-31, 21:25)
~His substitutionary and atoning death (cf. Isaiah 53:4-6, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9, II Corinthians 5:21, Romans 5:1-2, 8:1, 10:9-11)
~His resurrection (cf. John 11:25-26, 20:17-20, I Corinthians 15:3-8, Luke 24:39-40)
~His ascension to the right hand of the Father (cf. Mark 16:19, John 20:27, Ephesians 4:8, Hebrews 1:3, 8:1, 10:12, 12:2, Acts 2:33, 7:55-56, Romans 8:34, Ephesians 1:20, Colossians 3:1, I Peter 3:22, Revelation 3:21, Matthew 22:44)
~His personal return in power and glory (cf. Acts 1:11, Revelation 22:12 and 20, John 14:3, Revelation 19:11-16)
- Children are a gift of the Lord (cf. Psalms 127:3-5, Psalms 128:3) and are entrusted to parents (cf. Genesis 1:27-28, Proverbs 29:17 and 23:22, I Timothy 5:8) to provide the with Godly training and discipline (cf. Deuteronomy 6:1-9, Ephesians 6:4, Proverbs 1:8-9, 22:6, Colossians 3:21)
- The Bible is the final authority for all matters of fath, truth, morality, and Christian living (cf. Proverbs 1:7, John 14:6, Psalms 118:89, 97-105, Joshua 1:8, 23:6, Luke 16:17, I Thessalonians 2:13)
- The Bible teaches that God is the creator and sustainer of human life; that God creates each person in His image; and that life is therefore sacred, from conception to natural death (cf. Psalms 139:13-16, 22:10, I Thessalonians 4:13-14, Isaiah 57:1-2)
- That God creates each person as male or female (cf. Genesis 1:26-27); that these two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the "Image of God" in humankind; and that each person's biological gender is an intrinsic, immutable aspect of his or her nature and identity.
- The Bible teaches that God established marriage in the beginning as a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman (cf. Matthew 19:3-6, Titus 1:6); that He has reserved sexual intimacy as an expression of love and commitment between married couples (cf. Song of Solomon, Genesis 2:18 and 24, I Corinthians 7:1-40, Matthew 19:4-6, Proverbs 18:22, Ephesians 5:25-33); and that any intimate expression of sexuality outside of Biblical marriage is sin (cf. Romans 1:24-28, I Corinthians 6:18-20, Hebrews 13:4, Matthew 5:28, Leviticus 18:22, Ephesians 5:3)