Current members are invited to renew membership at this time.
Welcome to the CACHE website, the Internet presence for the Conroe Area Christian Home Educators (CACHE). Since 1988, CACHE has been a cooperative effort supporting the home schooling community in Montgomery County, Texas. CACHE is now represented by more than 200 families who wish to educate their children independently, with a focus on both spiritual and academic excellence.
Browse our site to learn more about us and about home schooling in general. Benefits include:
- Access to the members section of this site
- Reduced dues for Home School Legal Defense Association
- Participation in our yearly curriculum sale in June
- Participation in Senior Graduation
- Participation in all extra-curricular projects and activities
- Fun, fellowship and new friends!
If you have any questions, please use our contact form here.
There are plenty of reasons to be a part of CACHE!
Here are just a few items that are up and coming!
Fun For All ages:
- Welcom Back! Ice Cream Social
- Family Book Club
Fun for Elementary Ages:
- KSBJ Field Trip
- Constitution Day Activities
- Park Days
- Thanksgiving Party
- Christmas Party
- See You at the Pole
- Senior get togethers
- Senior graduation
- Mom's night out
Guests: The cost is just $20 per year per family. This fee is nonrefundable. Please note that registration is for the current school year (September 2019-May 2020). Membership for the 2019-2020 school year will begin on August 1st.
If you are interested in volunteering for CACHE, the following positions are needed:
- Kindergarten Graduation Coordinator - Filled
- Junior High Activity Helper - Open
- High School Activity Helper - Open
- PE assistant - Needed
- Holiday Party Planner - Filled
- Other (let us know if there is another area you would like to help with)
Please consider how you can help CACHE continue to support homeschoolers in the Conroe area!
Download the CACHE Information Packet which is loaded with local resources and information about homeschooling in general.