Welcome to the CACHE website, the Internet presence for the Conroe Area Christian Home Educators (CACHE).
Established in 1988, CACHE has been a volunter run homeschool support group to Conroe/Montgomery County, Texas Area.
CACHE is now represented by more than 200 families who wish to educate their children independently, with a focus on both spiritual and academic excellence.
CACHE is not a Co-op, therefore we do not offer classes, are not accredited, and don't do transcripts. What we offer is a supportive network of families new to homeshool and seasoned veterans that have been teaching their children at home.
Browse our site to learn more about us and about home schooling in general. Benefits include:
- Access to the members section of this site
- Reduced dues for Home School Legal Defense Association
- Participation in our yearly curriculum sale in May
- Participation in Senior Graduation
- Participation in all extra-curricular projects and activities and field-trips
- Fun, fellowship and new friends!
If you have any questions, please use our contact form here.
There are plenty of reasons to be a part of CACHE!
Here are just a few items that are up and coming!
Fun For All ages:
- Welcom Back! Ice Cream Social
Fun for Elementary/Middle School Ages:
- Field Trips
- Park Days
- Thanksgiving Party
- Christmas Party
- See You at the Pole
- Teen meet ups
- Senior get togethers
- Senior graduation
- Mom's night out
Guests: The cost is just $20 per year per family. This fee is nonrefundable. Please note that registration is for the current school year (August 1, 2022 - July 31, 2023). Membership registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on August 1st through October 15th.
If you are interested in volunteering for CACHE, the following positions are needed:
- Kindergarten Graduation Coordinator - Open
- Junior High Activity Helper - Open
- High School Activity Helper - Open
- PE assistant - Open
- Holiday Party Planners - Open
- Other (let us know if there is another area you would like to help with)
Please consider how you can help CACHE continue to support homeschoolers in the Conroe area!