If you are interested in becoming a CHSF member please e-mail Tricia
Who Are We? - We are a networking support group offering encouragement to other homeschool families. We hope, that at our low cost, families will find CHSF to be an asset to their homeschool program EVEN IF they are involved with other support groups and co-ops in the area.
CHSF Website Approval
Once your membership application has been received and you have received your acceptance letter, you will be added to the CHSF Website. If you are a current member, please register for approval by clicking (on the side) "Request Membership." Then fill out the form and submit it. Once you get an approval email you will be able to log on to the site and enjoy.
If you are interested in becoming a member of CHSF, please email Tricia to have a member application emailed to you. We would love to have you join us for our Encouragement Group Meetings which occur once a month. You don’t need to be a member to come to our encouragement meetings. You may also request a membership packet to brought to the meeting.
Statement of Purpose
To the Glory of God, as a local Christian home school support group, we purpose to serve the needs of Christian homeschooling families and to preserve the fundamental right to home school.
CHSF Statement of Faith
1. We affirm the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God, which constitutes complete and final revelation for faith and practice. (Romans 16:26, 2 Tim. 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. We affirm there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1, Matt. 28:19, Luke 1:35, Luke 3:22, Acts 2:38-39, 1 Cor. 8:6, 1 John 5:7)
3. We affirm the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, (John 1:1-18, John 10:30, John 14:9, Romans 9:5, Rev. 22:13,20) His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19, 1 Cor. 15:4) and His personal return in power and glory. (Mark 13:26-27, Acts 1:9-11, 1 Thess. 4:16)
4. We affirm that man, by transgression, fell from his original created state of innocence into a state of condemnation, separating himself from his Creator. He remains in this state of alienation unless he is delivered by the power of the Gospel (John 3:16,36; Romans 5:12; 1 Cor. 15:22; Eph. 4:18).
5. We affirm that salvation is offered freely to all who repent of their sin and place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Mark 1:15, John 11:25-26, Romans 10:9-10)
6. We affirm the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation and that only by God’s grace men are justified solely through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (Eph. 2:8-9, Titus 3:5)
7. We affirm that the saved of all ages will be resurrected unto everlasting life and the lost unto everlasting damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46, John 5:28-29)
8. We affirm in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Cor. 12:12-13, Gal. 3:26-28).
9. We affirm the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit, enabling each believer to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Cor. 3:16, 1 Cor. 6:19-20, Eph. 4:30, Eph. 5:18)
10. We affirm that civil government is ordained by God to uphold peace and righteousness and execute judgment on evil. Believers are commanded in Scripture to be subject to civil authority, except where man’s law violates God’s law. (Romans 13:1-7, Acts 5:29)