If you are not Interested in becoming a member please e-mail Tricia
Please do not email homeschool-life.com.
Who Are We? - We are a networking support group that wants to offer first and foremost encouragement to other homeschool families, that at our low cost, we hope for families to find CHSF to be an asset to their homeschool program EVEN IF they are involved with other support groups and co-ops in the area.
CHSF Website Approval
First, you must be a current member of the CHSF group and have received your acceptance letter. If you are a current member, you must register for approval by clicking (on the side) "Request Membership." Then fill out the form and submit it. Once you get an approval email you can then log on to the site and enjoy.
Please DO NOT email homeschool-life.com to get approval to enter the CHSF website - the approval will come from Beverly Young. Feel free to email Beverly or Kym if you have any questions.
In order to become a member of CHSF, you must have a referral from an existing member of the group. If you are new in the area and don't know anyone in the group, come to our Encouragement Group Meetings and request an membership packet for all the information about our group.
Statement of Purpose
To the Glory of God, as a local Christian home school support group, we purpose to serve the needs of Christian home schooling families and to preserve the fundamental right to home school.
CHSF Statement of Faith
1. We affirm the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God, which constitutes complete and final revelation for faith and practice. (Romans 16:26, 2 Tim. 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. We affirm there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Gen. 1:1, Matt. 28:19, Luke 1:35, Luke 3:22, Acts 2:38-39, 1 Cor. 8:6, 1 John 5:7)
3. We affirm the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, (John 1:1-18, John 10:30, John 14:9, Romans 9:5, Rev. 22:13,20) His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19, 1 Cor. 15:4) and His personal return in power and glory. (Mark 13:26-27, Acts 1:9-11, 1 Thess. 4:16)
4. We affirm that man, by transgression, fell from his original created state of innocence into a state of condemnation, separating himself from his Creator. He remains in this state of alienation unless he is delivered by the power of the Gospel (John 3:16,36; Romans 5:12; 1 Cor. 15:22; Eph. 4:18).
5. We affirm that salvation is offered freely to all who repent of their sin and place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Mark 1:15, John 11:25-26, Romans 10:9-10)
6. We affirm the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation and that only by God’s grace men are justified solely through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (Eph. 2:8-9, Titus 3:5)
7. We affirm that the saved of all ages will be resurrected unto everlasting life and the lost unto everlasting damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46, John 5:28-29)
8. We affirm in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Cor. 12:12-13, Gal. 3:26-28).
9. We affirm the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit, enabling each believer to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Cor. 3:16, 1 Cor. 6:19-20, Eph. 4:30, Eph. 5:18)
10. We affirm that civil government is ordained by God to uphold peace and righteousness, and execute judgment on evil. Believers are commanded in Scripture to be subject to civil authority, except where man’s law violates God’s law. (Romans 13:1-7, Acts 5:29)