Growing in every way more and more like Christ (Eph 4:15)
TGIF is a Christ-centered homeschool co-op located in Sykesville, Maryland. We offer a Specials Day program for children from pre-school to high school on Fridays during the fall semester and spring semester. We also have a High School Tutorial program that meets on Fridays through the entire school year.
We are open to all homeschooling families in Central Maryland.
We currently have a waiting list for membership in our Specials Day program. Please click on the Links section on the left to see our Information Packet, Bylaws, and a sample of the classes that we offer. If you would like more information or would like to be placed on the waiting list for Specials Day, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our high school tutorial program is open for membership. Please click on the Links section on the left to see more information about this program. If you have questions or would like to join our tutorial program, please email us at email@example.com.
Mission and General Information
We seek to:
- provide unique, student-centered, activity-based learning opportunities which require group interaction,
- foster positive Godly relationships among members and provide a support network for moms,
- provide a convenient, efficient forum for sharing parent/student skills, expertise, and resources, and
- offer programs of excellent quality, using instructors with expertise and experience in specialized fields.
- Field Trips
- Special Events
- Support Meetings for Parents
- Specials Day Enrichment Classes
- High School Tutorial Classes for Credit