Growing in every way more and more like Christ (Eph 4:15)
Together Growing in Faith Homeschool Co-operative is a Christ-centered inclusive co-operative available to home schooling families of all Christian denominations.
We currently have a waitlist for the 2020-2021 school year. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist for Specials Day, please fill out the waitlist form by selecting "Join the TGIF Waitlist" in the blue box to the left. Please do not click "Join" on the black navigation bar. This is only for families that have been accepted from the waitlist. If you have questions, please email email@example.com for more information.
To see our Information Packet, Bylaws, and a sample of the classes that we offer, please click on the Links section to the left.
Our high school tutorial program is closed for membership for the 2019-2020 school year. Please click on the Links section on the left to see more information about this program. If you have questions or would like to join our tutorial program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek to:
- provide unique, student-centered, activity-based learning opportunities which require group interaction,
- foster positive Godly relationships among members and provide a support network for moms,
- provide a convenient, efficient forum for sharing parent/student skills, expertise, and resources, and
- offer programs of excellent quality, using instructors with expertise and experience in specialized fields.
- Field Trips
- Special Events
- Support Meetings for Parents
- Specials Day Enrichment Classes on Fridays (Fall and Spring Semesters)
- High School Tutorial Classes for Credit on Fridays (Full Year Classes)