Registration Deadline August 16th
Just a reminder that the deadline to add or drop class, and to pay fall term tuition, is coming up on Aug. 16. Allow 3 business days for mailing a check. See the How Do I Pay? page on the website (must be logged in) for the mailing address and other payment info.
New this year: If you look at your Statement of Account on the website (log in, click up top where it shows your balance), your total balance due is split up by term, so it is easy to figure out what is due now vs. later.
It's as easy as 1,2,3...
- Fill out the Membership Request form and pay your membership fee or J Term non-member registration fee.
- The annual membership fee goes toward co-op overhead costs, including keeping this website up and running.
- Tuition for each class is an additional charge. Check Class Schedule for pricing.
- Wait for HEdFEx leadership to approve your request. You will get an email notifying you when your account is active.
- Logon using the username and password you chose on your Membership Request, and go the Class Schedule to begin registering for classes!
HEdFEx's (Home Educators for Excellence) mission is to provide a secular, inclusive homeschool co-op for the Twin Cities. We offer high-quality, professionally taught classes for ages 3-16, and friendship and support for kids and parents alike.