New to the Onslow County/Jacksonville area and looking for a homeschool support group that provides a community that's easy to plug into?
New to homeschooling and need help getting started?
Is it a priority for your homeschooled children to be involved with others their own age?
Want to be part of an active homeschool community that enhances your academic and social goals for your children?
Look no further!! You've found what you're looking for!!
Whether you're new to homeschooling or a veteran, Agape Leadership Development is here to meet the needs of your homeschooling family by facilitating relationships among homeschoolers, providing a reliable source of information, and offering events that replicate things that students would "miss" from public/private schools.
Membership in Agape Provides Access to:
- Informative Seminars
- Educational and Social Field Trips
- Holiday and Seasonal Events
- Annual Group Standardized Testing by Experienced Proctors
- Special Events for K-2nd Grade (Primary Pals)
- Special Events for Middle and High Schoolers (FLOC)
- Special Events for Moms
- Year-End Graduation Ceremony
- Customizable and Secure Website
- Downloadable App
- One-on-One Homeschool Advising Services
- Homeschool Classifieds (Buy/Sell/Trade Locally)
- Collective Library of Internet Resources
Annual Family Membership Fee for Agape Leadership Development is $30.00 and our school year begins August 1st and ends July 31. Want to pay now? Click here.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ link. We're here to help and we hope you'll join us!