Learning Tree is excited to announce that we will be back for the 2021-2022 school year.
Leadership is hard at work planning for 2021-2022 co-op year. We will be adding new families. If you know someone interested please have them contact us at [email protected].
We are a Christ-centered community that provides a variety of educational and enrichment classes for home-schooling families in a safe and loving environment. We co-labor with each other and God to achieve creative excellence by serving each other through our strengths.
A safe place for home-school families to learn, grow and make new friends. Loving, learning and living as unto the Lord.
Matthew 22:37-39. "Jesus said to them, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind...And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
- Christ-centered community...we value the Bible as the infallible authority.
- A safe and loving environment...we value unconditional love and grace for each other.
- Co-labor with creative excellence...we value the uniqueness of each member's giftings.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible (Old and New Testaments) to be the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind. (2 Timothy 3:16, Isaiah 40:8)
- We Believe there is One Triune God, Creator of the universe and eternally existent – God the Father; Jesus Christ, His one and only Begotten Son; and the Holy Spirit –
God the Father - (Genesis 1:1)
Jesus Christ- (Matthew 1:18-25, John 1:14, Act 2:22, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Titus 2:13)
Holy Spirit – (John 14:26)
- We believe that salvation is a free gift to the sinner. (Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:9, Romans 10:9, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe that every person must be afforded grace, compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity (Matthew 22:37-39, Luke 6:31) and all conduct should be edifying according to the Scriptures (Romans 12:9-21, Galatians 5:22-23, Philippians 4:8)