Welcome to New Groups 40+
Welcome to Homeschool-Life.com!
**additional_welcome_msg**Your personal homeschool site is up and ready to go! This is your start-up email. It contains your login information, ABC's of Getting Started, and important links. We recommend highlighting this one to easily access in the future! And be sure to use the link below to schedule your FREE training!
Your FREE 60-day trial ends on **due_date**. There are no fees transacted at this time and you are under no obligation to purchase before the end of your trial. We have estimated your amount due of **amount** upon the end of the free trial period based on an estimated **families** families which is reflected on your home page of the administrative site. The actual amount due is determined according to the number of families using the site.
Your Homeschool-Life.com Login Information
Group website address: www.homeschool-life.com/**web_address**
Family Login: Click on the link above and select "Request Membership in this Organization"
Family Password: This will be good practice to sign your own family up
* A test family, John Doe, has been set up for your website. The family login is john and the password is doe. You may delete this family at any time. (Note: please do not delete until you have set up a family account for yourself.)
Administrative website address: www.homeschool-life.com/**admin_web_address**
Admin login: **user_name**
Admin password: **password**
- Once you have successfully logged in as the administrator, please be sure to select "Edit Group Profile" and 1) verify your group's contact information and 2) change your admin login and password
- To send requests for support, log in as the admin, select “Create Ticket” located under Technical Support on Admin Home page.
We have listed your group website on our marketing site at http://www.homeschool-life.com/group-coops. This is an additional way for families to find you.
ABC’s of How to Begin
- You just received 3 new websites in one!
• Public (used to advertise your group to the public – no login needed)
• Member (secure site for your members only)
www.homeschool-life.com/**web_address** (displayed after members log in)
• Admin (accessed only by those whom you select to be administrators of your website – admin login needed)
- Plan: download the planning checklist below as a guide to get you started
- Practice: download the practice checklist as a guide to get familiar with the site
- Watch our helpful video on the ABC's of How to Begin
*Tip: When working as site administrator, you may wish to open two instances of your browser. For example, open your first window by clicking and login as the administrator. Open a second browser window and login in to this second window as a family. As you change things as an administrator, you can easily jump over to the second window to see how the changes look to families.
Schedule FREE Customized Training
We would like to schedule your group to spend time with one of our trainers who are homeschool moms, experienced in group leadership and have used Homeschool-Life for years. We can schedule this for any number of your leadership team. This allows you to work online with us and get acquainted with the homeschool-life service and tools. I would recommend taking advantage of this FREE service by clicking the link below to schedule some time with a trainer.
Helpful Documents and Videos for Administrators:
Share the good news with your membership!
Tell your members how excited you are to have a new website. Share with them the benefits of being able to connect with each other via a forum, group calendar, directory, accounting, and classes all in one central location at the tip of their fingers. Tell them you are mobile friendly. Point out how convenient it will be when they are on-the-go and they can simply pull up the membership directory complete with driving directions or check the calendar for details of the field trip they are trying to find. It’s that easy!
We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email.
Over 80,000 Homeschool Families and Growing...
By Homeschoolers. For Homeschoolers.