Donate to CHEFofAL
We are a non-profit organization, which serves the home school community in our state 365 days per year by drawing on revenue from event registration fees and donations. Event registrations aren't enough: we both need and appreciate any donation you can make to help us in our mission. The responsibility for educating children ultimately belongs to parents, not the State. How parents opt to do this - through public schooling, private schooling or home schooling - is up to them.
Our mission is to encourage and support parents choosing to home school their children. So, please, consider helping us minister to home schooling families.
Give to Christian Home Education Fellowship of Alabama (CHEFofAL).
Make a non-tax-deductible donation to CHEFofAL to help us:
- Lobby and advocate for parental rights and home schooling in the Alabama Legislature.
- Protect the freedom of parents to raise their own kids, working to elect pro-parental rights officials.
- Educate the public and individual families about parental rights and home schooling.
- Serve the community through the CHEF of Alabama home school conference, outreach to Alabama support group leaders, daily customer support (i.e., outreach to families inquiring about homeschooling, etc.)
- Contributions or gifts to CHEFofAL are not tax deductible.