TCHE STATEMENT OF FAITH
Tri-City Home Educators Statement of Faith
Adopted 2009: Revised 2013
Our Mission Statement declares: “Tri-City Home Educators was founded as a group of Christian homeschoolers needing and desiring like-minded support and fellowship. We are, by design, a Christian group.” All TCHE members will be required to sign this Statement of Faith upon membership registration, renewed annually.
Preface: Our Statement of Faith concerns the Person and Work of Jesus Christ (the Gospel) revealed in Scripture. It is that faith once delivered to the saints (Jude 3, Eph. 4:5) which distinguishes believers from non-believers. There are many other precious truths taught in the Bible over which godly men have differed in understanding. Therefore, this is not a statement of all that is important to believe but of all that is essential to believe for Christian fellowship and unity (Rom. 15:7).
1. We believe that the Bible is the only inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
2. We believe in the Trinity. (I John 5:7)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and fulfilled all prophecy concerning the Messiah. (Luke 24:25-27)
4. We believe all humans are sinful by nature. (Rom. 3:9-18, Rom. 5:12)
5. We believe in the finished work of Jesus Christ as Savior and that it is only by His blood that men will live in Heaven. (Heb. 10:8-14)
6. We reject the anti-Christian tenets of secular humanism, including the general theory of evolution, one-world government, government-mandated sex education, government-mandated parenting courses, modern feminist ideology, abortion and the promotion of homosexuality as an alternate, acceptable lifestyle.
I do hereby agree with this corporate statement of faith and all basic truths declared herein. I agree to keep my participation at all TCHE classes or events in accordance with these truths.
_____________________________ ________________________________ ________________
(Print Name Legibly) (Signature) (Date)