WEST PSEO Registration
1. Make sure you meet eligibility requirements
High school juniors or seniors who meet the following Admissions requirements may apply and be admitted to the PSEO program at North Central University on a space-available basis:
2. Apply to North Central University
The most up to date information for NCU PSEO information is available at www.northcentral.edu/pseo. Check this out for all the information you need to apply at NCU.
Deadline for new applications for fall semester is June 1st. For spring semester, new applications are due November 1st.
Students must indicate on their application that they are enrolling in PSEO classes on the WEST campus.
3. Accepted at NCU?
NCU will notify WEST of your acceptance
WEST will notify you via email that you can register for PSEO through WEST's on-line registration
The deadline to register for PSEO courses at WEST is July 15th for fall semester and December 1st for spring semester.
4. Follow the steps below to register for PSEO courses at WEST
AFTER application submitted and acceptance from NCU received by student and WEST
1. Go to westclasses.com
2. Request membership (pay $45 annual registration fee)
3. After approval, login with username and password
4. Go to Class Registration and click on PSEO Administrative fees
5. Add to Cart the $20 WEST administrative fee
6. Go to Class Registration and view PSEO Class Schedule
7. Click on first PSEO class student wants to register for ($5/credit)
8. Specify which student is enrolling for course by clicking on appropriate box next to
student's name on screen
9. Add to cart
10. Add next class by following steps 6,7,8, and 9 - repeat this process for each additional
class registering for
11. After all classes have been chosen, view PSEO Class Registration Summary pages and print for personal records and confirmation that student is registered
12. At bottom of screen, chose payment option
13. Make payment:
a) If paying via Paypal, click add to cart and follow Paypal instructional prompts
b) If paying by check, follow #2 under Payment Options at bottom of page
c) Print Paypal receipt for personal records
d) If paying by check, copy check as this will suffice as your receipt
5. NCU Textbook information
All information concerning textbooks for PSEO courses can be found at http://www.northcentral.edu/content/pseo-textbooks
Go to Registration and Enrollment Policies tab for payment options and information