1. All participants must be home schooled at least 51% of the time:
- 51% means a majority of the student's education. Example: If a child is taking 8 credits in a semester, 5 of those 8 credits must be via home school.
- A student may be part time in public-school, private school, virtual or e-school, but the majority (51%+) of their education must be at home, and must be parent directed.
2. Participation in our athletic program is voluntary; it is therefore a privilege which can be revoked.
3. Age requirements:
Participants who are 12-16 years old on 09/01/2019 will be eligible to play on the JV teams.
Participants who are 17 and older on 09/01/2019 will not be eligible to play on the JV teams.
We will not be fielding a Varsity team for Boys or Girls during the 2019-2020 season. We do plan to field Varsity teams in the 2020-2021 season.
4. Both students and their parents must confirm, via signature, that they either:
A) Agree with the LCHSA Statement of Faith - OR -
B) Agree not to hinder it