I agree to do the following during the full duration of my membership in the support group:
- Exercise diligence in teaching my children in a responsible way.
- Adhere to the Mississippi Compulsory Attendance Law, Home School Status. (By September 15 of each year, parents are required to submit a certificate of enrollment for each child age 6-17 by September 1. (If you have children older or younger, you are not required to submit a certificate for them.) The certificate card – available from your city or county school attendance officer – should include names, address, and telephone number of parents and children, dates of birth of children, and a “simple description of the type of education the children are receiving.” You are not required by law to give your child’s Social Security number. The card must be returned to the school attendance officer.)
- Read and understand the Statement of Purpose for BHE.
- Read, accept and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
- Read and sign the Waiver of Liability.