TEEN COLLECTIVE GUIDELINES
Teen Collective Guidelines
"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1Timothy 4:12
· Time is from 6:30pm-9:30pm (unless time is changed in advance for a special event)
· Event is open to children ages 13-18 that are PACE members currently being homeschooled.
· Modest dress is required (see PACE policies)
· Events are designed with a large group in mind. We ask that our young men and young ladies treat each other with respect and refrain from all flirtatious behavior(holding hands, arms around each other, lap sitting, kissing, ect). Although each family has the right and responsibility to address the “Date Issue” according to their own convictions, we do not promote or allow public display of affection at any PACE related function.
· Music must be Christian
· Although showing movies is not encouraged during Teen Collectives, any movies shown should be pre-approved in advance by parents of participating teens.
· Teens may go outdoors, but must stay on the property of the host family.
· Teens cannot randomly leave event early to go to another location without parent’s permission.
· Teens must be picked up by parent or guardian. For those who live close by, walking home will be permitted with parent’s approval.
· Parents are welcome to stay and visit with the host family if so desired. This would be a great time to get to know someone new. Host Parents and attending parents in constant supervision are encouraged to make random sweeps of gatherings frequently during the event.
· Teens will be mindful they are guest in homes and will respond in the most respectful way to the host family and attending parents. They also acknowledge each host may have different house rules. Example: Food in different parts of the house. Shoes may or may not be allowed.
We want to ensure that this is a fun and safe environment for all and one that pleasing to the Lord.
Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.