South Dakota Christian Home Educators is a Christian, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting private Christian home education as an outstanding educational opportunity and to protecting the God-given rights of parents to direct the education of their children. We are committed to fostering an accurate and favorable image of home education to the general public and to providing Christ-centered events, information, resources, support, training and leadership to all members involved in home-centered education throughout the state of South Dakota.
We're Here for YOU!
Membership Fees Give Us the Funds to:
- Have a Lobbyist at the State Capitol
- Protect Your Right to Homeschool
- Watch for Unfavorable Legislation
- Provide Insurance for Activities
- Promote Home Education in South Dakota
- Serve as a Communication Link for the State
- Keep Families Updated on Current Laws
- Direct Families to Local Support Groups
- Bring TeenPact to Our State
- Provide Scholarships
- Sponsor Conferences
- Provide a Spelling Bee
- Have Track and Field Day
- Sponsor Legislative Day in Pierre
- Maintain a Website
- And MORE...
Join today and be a part of this exciting adventure and receive an HSLDA Discount!