WHO WE ARE
ARCHE is a group of transdenominational Christian homeschooling families who come together to support one another and share the journey of educatoing our children. We offer two semesters of classes, field trips, social groups, Mom's Night Out, Musical Theater and so much more!
To facilitate Christ-focused, Bible-centered, parent-led home education programs by providing a dynamic, safe and fun learning environment for our children and parents.
BELIEFS WE HOLD IN COMMON
- We believe that the Bible is the word of God. Inspired and without error in all that it declares, it is therefore the supreme and final authority of faith and life. 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, born of a virgin, and sinless in His life. John 1:1, 4; Matthew 1:18; Hebrews 4:15. He died on the cross as a substitution for sinful men. Hebrews 9:15. He rose bodily from the grave and now reigns with the Father. John 20:1-9, 24-31; Acts 2:24, 33; Hebrews 10:12.
- We believe all humans are sinful by nature and can only be forgiven by the expression of trust in Jesus as Savior brought about by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit. Romans 3:23, 5:12; John 3:16; Titus 3:5-7.
- We believe in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. Romans 8:1-17.
- We believe that Jesus will return to the earth someday as both Judge and King. Matthew 24:30; Acts 1:11; Hebrews 9:28.
- We believe that God created the human race male and female and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin. Genesis 1:26-27; Deuteronomy 22:5.
- We believe that God has established marriage as an exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and that all intimate sexual activity outside of the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is immoral and sinful. Genesis 2:24-25; Romans 1:18-31; I Corinthians 6:9-10, 15-20.
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31. Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor with the principles of ARCHE.