Do you have your own domain name?
You can use our service and still keep your own domain name. It's easy and we show you how! Point to, transfer or purchase a domain name from us, it's easy!
For $35 a year, we would host your domain name and provide you with 5 free forwarding emails at your domain name. If you need a dedicated email address at your domain name, the cost is $15 per mailbox address. Please email email@example.com for a quote. If you have an existing domain name, here are some of the situations we run into that you would no longer have to worry about.
- I thought Mary or Bob was going to renew the domain name? A homeschool Mom or Dad forgets with the million things they have going on? Unbelievable. :)
- Someone forgot to update the credit card information and the credit card now is expired
- The homeschool Mom in charge of renewing the domain left our group and we can’t get into our domain name account
- Someone on our leadership team controls the domain name and is being uncooperative in releasing it’s control
- You want me to setup an email account at our domain name or redirect it? How do I do that?
We do all that for you so you no longer have to worry about it. To get started on transferring your domain name to our service, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your domain name or names that you want transferred. It’s easy and we take care of the complicated parts!
If you don't have a domain name and would like one, email us at email@example.com and let us know and we would be happy to reserve one for you.
Why do I need a domain name?
It’s easy for your families to remember and it provides a sense of identity on the web. Having your own domain name also helps you rank higher with others that are searching for your homeschool group on the web.